2020 Dodge Charger Widebody: It’s about power and performance
Everybody has known that Dodge cars are one of the best in performance. It’s an American based automobile company, manufactured by FCA US LLC. The next year is coming soon and so do the new Dodge or is it already been launched? Yes, it has and became the craziest sedan right now on sale in the United States.
Let’s take a look into it.
- 6.2-liter supercharged V8 engine which churned out 707 horsepower & 650 lb-ft (881 Nm) of torque.
- The Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody delivers unrealistic performance for a large and not-so-light rear-wheel-drive sedan.
- This car drives 0-60 mph (96km/h) in just 3.6 seconds, and also provide a quarter-mile time of 10.96 seconds.
- 196 mph (315 km/h) is the top speed which is equally impressive, which really makes it the craziest of its kind.
- The widebody kit adds 3.5 inches (89 mm) on each side of the car via the chunky fender flares, which is the most obvious thing after the powertrain.
- The addition of a Widebody package ain’t just for looks but to keep the charger freash and increase the width of it by 3.5 inches.
- This vehicle allows 20 x 11-inch wheels that are wrapped in 305/35 ZR20 tires, kind of much larger tires for a car.
- It’s interior switchgear obviously looks outdated.
- The headroom id kind of a problem for taller drivers.
- MPG? Nice joke. NOPE
The price of 2020 Dodge is $71,140, in addition to $1,495 destination charge
Have you ever drove a Dodge? What do you think about this one? Please share your beliefs in the given section below.