Did Nokia just launch its first-ever Smart TV?
Since Nokia was the King of the phones back in the ’90s and early ’20s, it again comes back with its devices much better and unique than before. The best thing about the new Nokia smartphones is that they are faster, have a thin and slim body mostly with the metallic body under the mid-range or below that. But they don’t wanna keep themselves to just smartphones while other companies (Samsung, Apple e.t.c) are manufacturing multiple electronics. So they finally launched themselves in the TV market. The Nokia 55CAUHDN isn’t made by HMD Global.
Instead, built by Flipkart but they use NOKIA name as a brand as they have their licensing-agreement with them. They manage the manufacturing, distribution, and sales of the TV themselves.
1. Android 9.0 Operating System for its UI.
2. 55″ inch display alongside 4K (3,840 x 2,160) Ultra HD resolution.
3. JBL audio technology (a known audio electronic based company) has been used to provide superior sound equality, packs 24 Watt speakers it also features Dolby Audio enhancements to provide a much better overall audio experience. Its audio quality is one of the best features which will increase its sale.
4. Quad-core (Cortex-A53) processor paired with 2.25GB RAM and Mali-450 GPU.
5. 16GB internal storage.
6. 3 HDMI and 2 USB (2.0 & 3.0) ports are also available for connectivity.
7. Built-in Wifi, Bluetooth 5.0 & Chromecast supported.
8. 400 nits peak brightness with a 60Hz refresh rate
9. 1200:1 contrast ratio and 178-degree viewing angles.
10. HDR (with only 400nits of peak brightness and no full-array local dimming support)
11. 3-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Thin bezels, clean and minimal design, with the stand located in the center. So it won’t take a large space to be placed on.
This is the first time JBL is extending its audio expertise in television space. You will also get Netflix, Youtube and Hoster apps pre-installed in it. The firm will expand the line up of 4K variants in the coming months with the new models.
“JBL engineered the acoustics of the Nokia Smart TV, which will allow the customers to experience clear vocal tones and minimal harmonic distortion. Because of JBL, the Nokia Smart TV will also have deep bass tones, typically popular with Indian audiences,” the company said in a statement.
Smart TV will be available on e-commerce sites like Flipkart from 10th December. The price would be about $588 with $14 extra if you want to have complete TV’s protection.
Will this TV production of NOKIA would be able to put an expression? Or will it be a failure in front of its competitor? Please share your belief in the given section below.