Raspberry Pi 400 : Keyboard with a built in computer
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has recently come up with a unique gadget for computer geeks. Raspberry Pi 400 is what they have come up with which is a compact keyboard with an integrated ARM-based computer.
So cool 😍 https://t.co/7il1JJsz00
— Ben Thompson (@benthompson) November 2, 2020
To turn the keyboard to a computer, you have to plug in into monitor or Tv with one micro HDMI port. Then you have to insert a micro Sd card, plug in a mouse and power cord and here you go. This basic computer system will help you to perform normal days tasks including coding, surfing the web and have fun with 4k media streaming.
— The Verge (@verge) November 2, 2020
Raspberry Pi 400 keyboard specs
Raspberry Pi 400 keyboard specs are quite similar to previous year’s Raspberry Pi 4. The quadcore is slightly faster. Other features include :
- 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A72 CPU
- 4gb of ram
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Maximum dimensions 286mm × 122mm × 23mm
- 78- or 79-key compact keyboard, depending on the regional variant
- MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- Dual-band – 2.4GHz and
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C ambient
- 5.0GHz – IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- Dual-band – 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz – IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- 5V DC via USB connector
— Raspberry Pi (@Raspberry_Pi) November 2, 2020
The price of Raspberry Pi 400 is $100 in which you will get the whole kit containing Raspberry Pi 400, SD card, micro HDMI cable, USB-C power supply and Raspberry Pi Beginner’s Guide.